In 1952 the company Spahn - a producer of car glow-lamps - was founded in Hildesheim.
The production and marketing programme includes the complete series of small lamps for motor vehicles.
The technology of lamp production for cars has been improved continuously.
The production range has been extended to a special series of low voltage lamps which today includes all regular types and special models required by the international market.
Since 1988 the market - originally limited to the motor industry, its distributors and suppliers - has been extended step by step to the electrical industry and the wholesale business.
PDF Price List
Continue with catalogs of Spahn...